Choosing a Santa Monica Personal Injury Attorney
There are many factors to consider before choosing a Santa Monica personal injury attorney. Factors of cost, experience and competence are the most pressing, When you meet with a personal injury attorney for the first time, be prepared to present all relevant documents like official police report and any correspondence with your insurance company.
Questions to Ask to Find the Best Attorney for You
But it cannot be stressed enough. Making sure that the attorney you�ve chosen is the best attorney for your situation is very important. Along with discussing the details of your particular case, below are general questions to ask the attorney for personal injury cases to make sure that person is the right choice for you:
- How long have you been in practice?
- What is your experience as a trial attorney?
- Do you anticipate my case going to trial?
- How many personal injury claims have you successfully settled?
- Would you be the sole attorney assigned to my case, or do you have an associate with whom you would share the case?
- Are there any additional fees or potential expenses I should be made aware of?
- Will you accept my case on a contingency fee basis?
- Do you charge a retainer fee?
- Do you typically represent the injured persons or the insurance company in a personal injury case?
- If I want to avoid going to trial by accepting a lower-settlement that what you think can be recovered, will my decision stand to do so?
Contact a Santa Monica Personal Injury Attorney
Martin Stanley Law covers all areas of personal injury as well as products liability, insurance bad faith, complex business disputes and wrongful death. With over 15 years of experience, contact Martin Stanley with your questions and have him show you why he’s the attorney to choose for personal injury.