At the Martin Louis Stanley law firm, we have experienced lawyers here to assist individuals that have suffered medical malpractice in seeking compensation. Recent research studies have shown that birth injuries are often the cause of Attention Deficits, Autism and delay disorders in development. It has been pointed out that every year there are cases of birth injury in almost 80% of children which results in autism or other disorders.
We Specialize in Birth Injuries
Birth injuries to the nervous system normally become visible 24-48 after birth. Some of the most common birth injuries that can result in increased chances of autism or other disorders include:
- Vacuum or Forcep extractions
- Wrong epidural administration
- Late C-section
- Medication to Fasten the labor process
- Improper monitoring of infants
- Rough pulling of children from the birth canal
- Storage or deprivation of oxygen during delivery
Fighting for You in Los Angeles
We here at Martin Stanley Law are not afraid to go against the big guys to fight on your behalf. We serve the greater Los Angeles Santa Monica and surrounding areas. You can find our office at 137 Bay St #2, Santa Monica Ca 90405. From the downtown Los Angeles area:
- Head southeast on E 7th st toward San Pedro St
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto San Pedro St
- Turn right onto E 16th St
- Turn left onto Maple Ave
- Turn right and merge onto I-10W
- After 13.8 mi take exit 1A for 4th St
- Turn right onto Pico Blvd
- Turn left onto Main St
- Turn right at the cross st Bay St.
- The office is on the right
For questions about appointments or to find our office contact us at 310-399-2555. Martin Louis Stanley law firm is proud to also serve the surrounding communities.
Call Us for a Consultation Today
If your child has suffered from a birth injury resulting in Autism or another disorder you need an attorney who will get behind you to get the help you deserve. Contact our office to speak to our experienced trial attorney today.